Site Investigation Surveys
Due to our investment in the latest GPS technology, we are able to provide surveys that cover huge areas quickly, providing whatever level of detail is required and add any visualisation technique in no time. As GPS does not work accurately near buildings, trees or other coverage’s, our surveyors also carry an EDM so all point locations are able to be measured at the first time of asking without interpolation. As all of our instruments are designed for use by one man and will always be operated by an experienced surveyor, therefore saving time, meaning we are able to pass this cost saving on to you and your client.
We can provide:
- Surveys at short notice and with flexibility.
- Surveys anywhere in the country on any sort of site, whether it be full of trees, buildings or an open area.
- Relate the plans to any medium necessary e.g. to National Grid or a local grid.
- Overlay the surveyed points onto an Ordnance survey tile background or aerial photographs to aid visualisation, which wouldn’t be much cheaper than a full site survey.
- Setting out of the locations over a whole site if they are yet to be excavated.